Might And Magic Era Of Chaos Tier List?
Era of Chaos Unit Tier List – Your units in this game are the ones who will be doing most of the dirty work. That is, they’re the ones that will take to the field and fight in your name. In this sense, one good way to win in Era of Chaos is to have the best units in the game in your squad. 2. Angel (SSR) One of the best units in the game thanks to their astronomical damage potential and healing abilities. They can deal heavy damage to 3 enemies and stun them for 3 seconds with their ultimate, and can also resurrect fallen allies with 30% of their max HP. 3. Devil (SSR) The ultimate back-row destroyer, with plenty of skills for dealing with those pesky casters and ranged units. Devils can jump to the back row at the very beginning of the battle, and burst down the enemy with strong attacks. And if they survive, they will slowly burn and wither away with this unit’s DoT damage. 4. Wood Elves (SR) Arguably the strongest ranged units in the game, especially when paired with Gelu. They can scale very well when they have additional ranged units deployed on the battlefield. By themselves, however, they are already very strong thanks to their burst damage and double strike capabilities. 5. Marksmen (R) One of the strongest ranged units alongside the Wood Elves, which you’ll probably want to use alongside them. One of their main strengths is that they’re easy to upgrade since you can farm their fragments relatively early in the game. 6. Pegasus (SR) Another powerful ranged unit with a defensive focus that can shield allies from harm. This unit can also apply the bleed status to enemies on every hit, further increasing their damage output. After they die, they summon an additional pegasus that continues fighting until defeated. 7. Black Knight (SSR) One of the strongest charging units in Era of Chaos, with skills for weakening the enemy’s morale, and landing devastating critical blows. They get much stronger as the fight goes on thanks to their Death Charge skill.
How do you get SSR units in era of chaos?
Altar – Based on the astrological theme each week, specific unit Limited-time Altar will appear occasionally. You can draw SSR Unit tokens with diamonds.80 tokens are needed to unlock a SSR Unit. This is one of the main ways to obtain SSR units. Since Diamonds are limited, you may want to focus on certain units and collect tokens accordingly.
Check synergy with your hero of choice and plan in advance before investing in an SSR unit this way. If you don’t have enough Diamonds to draw 80 tokens within the time limit it’s best to continue saving diamonds instead. But if you have already started the draw and failed to collect 80 unit tokens, you can always wait for the return of the altars.
Currently there is no official schedule for the altar so it’s primarily a game of patience you need to play.
What are hero attributes in era of chaos?
There are four hero attributes: Attack, defense, spell, and knowledge. Hero attributes directly influences units. Attack: Increases ATK of all units.
What is the best SSR unit in Might and Magic Era of Chaos?
Era of Chaos – Unit Rank SSR – Units
What does Aeon do almost a hero?
Aeon can be used to: Upgrade Mines. Purchase Trinkets. upgrade Tavern.
Is Chaos Knight a good hero?
Phantasm – The ultimate ability and power lie here. Knight summons several numbers of Phantasm to assist him in action. Officially they say, Phantasm is summoned from another dimension. They are not just illusions, but also attack dealers. This is how the Valve Corporation sketches the Choas.
Chaos Knight is an army unto himself. Able to summon a cavalry of clones to demolish enemy defenses, should an enemy present itself, he can rift reality to pull him and his phantasms close enough to rain brutal cudgel blows upon their head. Chaos Knight is a formidable, making him a choice for many players.
Though it can be played in many roles, it is best suited for initiating fights or disrupting enemy strategies. : Dota 2 – Chaos Knight hero, abilities and more
What is the best 5 star Esper?
The best 5 star support espers – Unas is still the most popular 5* glitter esper, Fast, able to give immunity to his team, an AP boost and reduce the def of a target, he is an excellent support. In holobattle, it is imperative to use it as a group captain to get the best speed bonus in the game.
Although she is f2p due to the fact that she is obtained via fusion, Gabrielle remains one of the best 5 star support espers, She has many debuffs in zone attack and her buffs allow you to protect your whole team with immunity and increased defense. Even though she belongs to the support category, Sienna is half a controller thanks to her ability to control the opponent.
Indeed, she drains her enemies’ AP and stuns them in addition to giving action points to her allies, as well as attack and speed bonuses. Beware of this 5* esper in PvP.
What tier is happy chaos?
S-Tier – 4. Happy Chaos — A bit similar to Axl in how he zones enemies, this terrifying fighter just does it better. His knockbacks and damage are more effective, making him a top-tier contender.3. Giovanna 2. Leo Ramlethal is quite a name. Arc System Works 1.
What is the best weapon in tof ssr?
Those striving to deal optimal damage or offer the best utility in combat will need to ensure they choose the right SSR Weapons in Tower of Fantasy. SSR Weapons are the Genshin -like 5-Star Units in Tower of Fantasy, featuring various Simulacra with abilities that will adhere to different playstyles or roles in co-op activities. Of course, community members will often tell new players to “choose whatever makes them happy” or “play whatever they enjoy the most.” While these are undoubtedly valid statements, most newcomers are likely looking for confirmation regarding the best SSR Weapons to choose from, especially since Tower of Fantasy rewards players with a free SSR in the time-limited Newcomer Event.
Fortunately, there are clear answers concerning the best meta picks for SSR Weapons within the current patch of T ower of Fantasy ‘s global version. Nevertheless, as mentioned above, the best units are listed as the “best” strictly for providing the best performance in PvE combat in Aesperia. Complex characteristics such as character aesthetic, weapon playstyle, or build accessibility are not taken into account when determining the best units since such factors will vary depending on the individual.
For example, those who prefer melee or tank roles will not enjoy playing the best DPS SSR in the game, or whales with expendable income will see build accessibility as less of an issue. Regardless, the objectively best SSR Weapons in Tower of Fantasy for the current meta are King’s Scythe of the Crow, Nemesis’s Venus, and Samir’s Dual EM Stars. King’s Scythe of the Crow offers high damage and Shieldbreaking, a mechanic essential for taking down enemy targets that generate shields after entering combat. A hostile’s shield is indicated by the white segmented bar near their HP. If players notice an opponent’s shield is up, then switching to the Scythe would be optimal for removing the barrier before switching to Samir’s Dual EM Stars in Tower of Fantasy,
The Dual EM Stars is likely the best weapon in terms of DPS and accessibility. Samir’s guns shoot fast and are easy to use, requiring little input from the players. Her descending overhead AoE attack is also deadly for groups of enemy mobs. Finally, Venus is incredibly useful for both solo and team play, as this SSR can deal solid DPS while also healing the user and ally units.
Having a player with Venus offers significantly valuable utility for completing mid to late-game content, such as World Bosses or Joint Operations in Tower of Fantasy,
What is the best solo class in order and chaos?
Play Order & Chaos 2 on BlueStacks 4 – They have a big pool of health and they wield heavy weapons such as longswords and axes to slay their enemies.2) Ranger Ranger is probably the easiest character to play in Order & Chaos 2: 3D MMO RPG. Even though they have a small health pool, they deal a good amount of damage and they have crowd control skills, which are essential for controlling hordes of enemies. Being able to fight from distance and packing crowd control abilities make Ranger a good choice for solo play.3) Mage We talked about how Ranger has crowd control abilities, which are useful for enemies in groups. Take these abilities and amplify them a ton, now you have a class called ‘Mage’. Mages deal areal damage to annihilate crowded enemies. They have very few single target skills. They are the best class for fighting groups, however, they are not the best choice for going solo.4) Blood Knight Blood Knight is the class for high risk – high reward gameplay. They use their own health to deal massive damage to their enemies. They have a big health pool but they are not as powerful as the warriors in terms of being a tank. Even though you can go solo using the Blood Knight class, they are best utilized in a party beside a warrior.5) Monk Monk class possesses many crowd control abilities that are used mostly in supporting your allies. It is a great class for healing up your party members and slowing the enemies. Monk class is the number one class for a party. There are no reasons to pick up this class if you are thinking about going in solo. After you choose your race and class, you can make some customizations and finalize your character creation. As you can see, Order & Chaos 2: 3D MMO RPG offers a diverse cast of races and classes. The key is the decision of whether you are going to go solo or party up. If you decide going solo, classes like Warrior and Ranger are the best choice. If you want to use Mage, Monk, or the Blood Knight class, the best way to play them is at a party.
What is the best chaos infantry?
S-Tier – Chosen: The top tier infantry for Chaos, the Chosen are absolute damage machines that can soak up the hits and tear apart men in a matter of moments. They’re the endgame infantry for the faction during short or long Immortal Empire campaigns and they have a lot of customization options.
- For example, you could outfit them with Great Weapons or Halberds, and if they’re aligned with Tzeentch they’ll have a beefy barrier along with an extremely high health bar.
- They’re a must-have for the late-game, and despite their vulnerability to ranged attacks, it’s always worth using a contingent of them.
Hellcannon: The forces of Chaos really fall short when it comes to artillery. Their only options for the long-range game are the Hellcannons and whilst extremely accurate with their tracking projectiles, they’re slow to fire and low damage. They’re also a little tricky to get as they require a specific building chain or by hiring the Soul of Damnation from the Regiments of Renown panel.
Who is a true hero?
Published on: 12/15/2009 The dictionary defines “hero” as “a person of distinguished courage or ability, admired for his or her brave deeds and noble qualities.” Heroes come in many forms in life, ranging from one’s family and friends to athletes to movie stars.
- A person’s heroes can change over time.
- When we’re young, I believe we are more inclined to relate heroism to wealth, power and fame than to the attributes the dictionary outlines.
- In my youth, I probably would have said Michael Jordan was my hero.
- I enjoyed watching his athletic talent and admired the tremendous success he achieved.
But like any human being, he wasn’t perfect. Skeletons in his closet were gradually revealed, and as I matured, I began to realize there were people more worth looking up to. Jordan was a great basketball player but didn’t merit worshipping. Incidentally, Tiger Woods’ fans are experiencing the same thing today.
- His indiscretions are yet another reminder that we should all rethink the meaning of “hero.” Who among us is truly worthy of being called a hero? As the holidays approach, we hear about the need to help those less fortunate by sacrificing our time, money and possessions.
- Many of us will attend church services, where we will sing songs of praise and say prayers of thanks to God for saving his fallen, imperfect people.
The purpose of this column isn’t to preach or convert, but to me, there can be no greater act of heroism than laying down one’s life to save others. Jesus is a true hero to me and Christians everywhere. Whether they are religious or not, it’s a safe assumption nearly everyone will gather with loved ones this holiday season.
Many families, including mine, will have folks missing from the celebration for an especially noble reason: They will be serving our country overseas, protecting our freedom and helping to ensure that future celebrations will be possible. They are also true embodiments of heroism. I have one cousin and one friend currently serving in Iraq, each serving their second tour of duty.
Both of my grandfathers served in the military. I am fortunate not to have lost anyone close to me to war. My heart goes out to the many who have. But all who have served are worthy of the lofty designation of “hero,” because they loved their country enough to defend its honor and principles and believed in the cause enough to risk their lives fighting for it.
Both active duty personnel I know were overseas while their wives were pregnant and now are temporarily separated from their young children. Their wives maintain order at home and count the days to their return. We pray for their safety and send them care packages of food and gifts. But no matter what happens, my cousin and friend can tell their kids that their daddies are heroes.
I hope the children will grow to understand that the title of “hero” is so priceless that no athlete could afford it. Matthew Zellmer lives in Hales Corners. E-mail [email protected]
Who is real hero in life?
How to Be a Hero in Real Life: 12 Steps (with Pictures)
You do not have to wear a cape or be a crime fighter to be a hero. No matter who you are or what you do, there are opportunities to be heroic all around you. You just have to know how to think and act like a hero. Then, when the opportunity arises, you’ll be able to come through and save the day.
- 1 Let go of your ego. A real hero knows that their actions might go unnoticed, and that’s okay. Make sure that you are trying to be a hero for the right reasons. You need to be willing to help people who might not even know you have intervened on their behalf. You have to be focused more on the feeling you get from doing the good deed than receiving praise.
- Find joy in seeing the smiles on other people’s faces.
- Think about how you would feel having a good deed done for you. That will help you connect to the joy or change you create in another person’s life.
- 2 Initiate the change you want to see. A true hero isn’t all talk. A true hero is constantly thinking about how they can take action and help others. You may be inspired to be a hero for a certain cause or issue, or you may try to be a hero for someone in need.
- For example, if you are passionate about the environment, don’t just preach to people that they should recycle. Try to start an environmental club at your school or get your friends to help you build a compost bin in your backyard.
- If you’re passionate about helping the homeless in your area, you could organize your neighborhood and advocate for positive change with city administrators, city council members, and county supervisors.
- 3 Put others before yourself. Think about other people needs before considering your own. When you are making decisions at work or at home, take some time to think about how your actions will affect someone else. For example, if you take the day off of work, what kind of workload will that put on your coworkers?
- Remember that everyone thinks differently. What seems comfortable or easy for you might not seem that way to other people. You might feel really confident going to a karaoke night with a bunch of strangers, but your friend or date might not. Consider what others want in addition to what makes you happy.
- 4 Be ready to act when others are passive. People lead busy lives. Often a typical person is so focused on themselves, they don’t notice or care to act when something is wrong. A hero will be willing to take action and confront injustice straight on.
- Stick up for a friend, classmate, or coworker you feel is being treated unfairly. Buy a meal for the homeless person everyone keeps walking by on the street. Notice the underdog or the less fortunate and give them a helping hand.
- You can also focus on creating safe spaces for individuals who suffer from injustice or prejudice. This could be advocating for a space on your campus for LGBTQ students, or a club for women of color to network and connect.
- 1 Perform random acts of kindness. A hero doesn’t just intervene when they see wrong being done. A true hero is there to do good at any time. This might mean taking some extra time out of your day to perform a good deed. You can do anything from paying for the coffee of the person behind you in line at the coffee shop to helping some lost tourists find their way around the city. Other random acts of kindness you can do include:
- Raking your neighbor’s leaves for them.
- Helping to pay a student’s tuition.
- Buying lunch for the office.
- Washing a friend’s car for them.
- Buying groceries for someone in need.
- Taking an elderly neighbor to an appointment.
- 2 Volunteer your time. There are many charities and nonprofit organizations across the country that volunteers. Simply donating a few hours each week to help these organizations so very much. Offer to work for a local marathon that is raising money for breast cancer or another cause you feel passionate about. You can also volunteer your time in other ways:
- Help build houses for low-income families.
- Join a community garden.
- Get involved with your neighborhood watch.
- You don’t always have to volunteer in such an official way. You can offer to help a friend move or give up some time to listen when a family member is in need of emotional support.
- 3 Volunteer your talents. First, think about the things you are good at or the useful skills that you have. You can ask your friends and family what they think you excel at, if you cannot think of anything specific. They will have a good idea about your strengths and how you can best utilize them to help others. Think about how you can use your talents to help others.
- Perhaps you are a great public speaker, or maybe you have a talent for craft projects or building furniture. Perhaps you are a great listener and can be an empathetic ear for an elderly neighbor.
- You can also use your professional skills and knowledge to help others. If you are a teacher, you might volunteer some time to help tutor students who are having trouble in school. If you are an artist, you might volunteer at a senior center to help teach senior citizens how to paint or sketch.
- 4 Ask someone if they could use some help. Some people, such as the disabled or elderly, need help, but don’t know how to ask. Become the type of person who isn’t just waiting around for opportunities to be a hero, by asking others if there is anything you can do for them.
- Think about what you had a hard time with when you started your job. Offer to assist new employees with working the copy machine, getting to know certain procedures, or setting up their email.
- 5 Use small gestures. A hero understands that the little things in life can all add up. You can do small gestures like holding open the door for people or offering to take a friend out to lunch. You could give someone a ride to the airport or pay for someone’s laundry at the laundromat.
- Even offering someone kind words can help you grow as a hero. Say thank you to service workers. Tell a friend you appreciate them.
- Give a friend a hug.
- Write your teacher a thank you note.
- Wave to the driver, who stopped to let you cross the road, even if it is at a crosswalk.
- Send a family member a surprise email or text telling them you love them.
- 1 Promote the good. Being a hero is not just about solving all of the bad things in life like poverty, inequality, and oppression. It is also about working to promote and advance the good things in life like charity, kindness, gratitude and love. Speaking out against injustice is important, but speaking out in favor of peace is just as valuable.
- Think about things in terms of “Pro” instead of “Anti”. Be pro-peace instead of antiwar. Be pro-environment instead of just antipollution.
- Be a good leader. If you are a teacher or in charge of a team at work, know that you have people that look up to you. Lead them by example. If they see you thanking people for their hard work, highlighting the achievements of others, and going out of your way to make the classroom or work place safe, they are more likely to do the same.
- 2 Be on the lookout for opportunities. A good hero is vigilant. They are aware of their surroundings and constantly on the lookout for situations where they may be of help to others. Start small. Think about the people you come across regularly in your daily life. The coworker in the cubicle next to you or the student who sits behind you in English class. What do you know about them? When might there have been an opportunity to be a hero to them in the past? How can you be ready to be a hero for them in the future?
- If you are in line at the grocery store and the person behind you seems like they are in a hurry, let them go through in front of you.
- If you recognize that a fellow classmate is struggling in a class you excel at, offer to study with them after school.
- Watch for people on the subway who may need your seat. The elderly, a pregnant woman, someone on crutches.
- 3 Learn from your own heroes. No one becomes a hero all on their own. Think about the people in your life who have acted like heroes. Think about the times when you felt lost or scared, only to have another person come along and help you through a tough time? Maybe they were strangers. Perhaps a teacher or relative was there for you when you really needed someone. Think about what they did and how it made you feel.
- You can ask some of your own heroes for advice. Ask them how they are able to put others before themselves.
- Don’t be afraid to imitate. Chances are that the way someone helped you will work for other people as well. If a friend helped you by being a good listener, you can do the same for someone else.
- Question What do I do if nothing ever happens where I live? Plus I’m still under 18 so I can’t just leave the house whenever I feel like it. What do I do? Try helping people around your neighborhood or your friends. You can even help your parents or siblings around the house. You don’t have to do big, bold acts to be a superhero. Focus on small acts of kindness. Do the dishes without being asked. Help your little brother/sister with their homework.
- Question What attitude must I have to be a hero? You should be kind, gentle and responsible. Help people when you can, and defend yourself when you have to.
- Question How can I be a hero to my family? Start showing grace and love towards your family. Ask them if they need help, and spend time with them. Help younger siblings with their homework, or offer to drive them to their activities (if you can drive). Help your mom or dad with chores (don’t wait to be asked, just help). Being a hero is about showing mercy and love and protecting others.
Ask a Question Advertisement Co-authored by: Transitional Shelter & Homelessness Expert This article was co-authored by, Dan Bodner is a Transitional Shelter & Homelessness Expert and the CEO & Founder of QuickHaven Transitional Shelters. With over 20 years of experience, he specializes in executive leadership, product development, and innovation, which have helped him develop modular tiny homes to improve the lives of those affected by homelessness.
- Co-authors: 41
- Updated: December 2, 2022
- Views: 370,158
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 370,158 times.
“I work in an environment where egotistical people think they are all that & a bag of chips. I was raised to put forth maximum effort & not expect much in return. I was taught to be humble & kind. I just needed a reality check & this article did that!!”,”
: How to Be a Hero in Real Life: 12 Steps (with Pictures)
Why is the hero archetype the best?
Hero Brand Archetype Definition, Colors, Examples, Use | Map & Fire The Hero acts to redeem society by overcoming great odds in service to successfully completing extraordinary acts of strength, courage and goodness. The Hero is admired by those who appreciate the self-sacrifice, stamina and courage required to triumph over adversity and evil.
Is Fin a hero?
Personality and traits – Though at times violent and aggressive, Finn is a brave, kind, nice, friendly, selfless righteous hero. He has a very strong sense of responsibility and gets upset when he is unable to help others. He is almost physically incapable of doing anything evil or unjust, and will struggle greatly against doing such things, as seen in several episodes such as “City of Thieves,” “The Eyes,” and “The Enchiridion!” Even though he acts like a normal boy, Finn acts like a gentleman when it comes to ladies.
- Finn is shown to be a fearless thrill-seeker and enjoys putting himself in the midst of danger simply because he enjoys a challenge.
- However, as illustrated in “Ocean of Fear,” Finn has an unexplained phobia of the ocean, or thalassophobia, which may be explained in a future episode, despite the fact that he can effortlessly come into contact with any other body of water.
While he portrays himself as a rough and tough hero, Finn has a tender side capable of love and compassion, as shown by his boyhood crush on Princess Bubblegum and his brotherly relationship with Jake. However, Finn seems to hate romance movies and kissing because in “Go With Me,” he actually vomits during a kissing scene in a movie.
- But at the end of “Dream of Love,” Finn was not grossed out by Tree Trunks and Mr.
- Pig kissing.
- Finn’s aspirations to be a great hero makes him somewhat of a moral sheriff in the Land of Ooo, as he is willing to help and protect any innocent person or creature.
- Finn also appears to be somewhat simple-minded, seeing that he gets a lot of conflicting emotions when it’s unclear whether something is good or evil (exemplified by his dealings with Marceline in the episode “Henchman”).
Many aspects of Finn’s personality are shrouded in mystery. In the episode “Rainy Day Daydream,” it was shown that Finn believes “imagination is for turbonerds who can’t handle how kick-butt reality is,” showing Finn not only accuses imagination users as turbonerds, but also believes life is fantastic.
Finn then refused to use his imagination until he had to reactivate Jake’s “bombastic personality” in his imagination land (which was just a basic gray and white empty plane, hinting that Finn isn’t very imaginative, but that was contradicted in “Power Animal” when the gnomes harnessed the energy from Finn’s imagination), which was inhabited with a few dainty creatures such as Bellamy Bug who represented Finn’s secret desire to be civilized (that he will not admit to).
Finn’s imagination was then powerful enough to affect the real world (like Jake’s but to a lower degree) and turn on Jake’s imagination. Finn can occasionally be a little self-centered such as in “Freak City.” Finn can also be very stubborn, such as in “Memories of Boom Boom Mountain,” “Rainy Day Daydream,” and especially in “Another Way.” Finn can also be easily tricked, such as in “The Eyes” when Jake convinced him that the giant hawks would take the horse to a land of sunshine and love stuff and take care of him.
Who is the nameless hero?
The second book in the series! From the moment Joshua Dread receives an invitation to Gyfted & Talented, the mysterious program for kids with superpowers, his plans for a normal summer turn upside down.
Is Captain qwark a hero?
|believes that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be, Help improve this article by checking and updating its info wherever necessary. And now time resumes!|
Captain Qwark Steve McQwarkMr. Fizzwidget Space Hero President of Polaris Galaxy (formerly) Leader of the (formerly) Running MarksmanshipLow intelligence Charisma Boasting that he’s a hero, running away from danger. Gain fame and fortune. Defeat Ratchet and Clank.
|”||Ratchet! I realized that you aren’t wearing your regulation Q force green arced tights! I suggest that you get your butt back in uniform before I write you up for a dress code violation!||„|
|~ Captain Qwark|
Captain Qwark is the tritagonist in the Ratchet & Clank series. He is an egotistical and cowardly alien who aims to be seen as a hero in the eyes of the public, but in reality he hides behind and, He was formerly an in Ratchet & Clank, Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando, and the Ratchet & Clank (2016) movie and video game until he reforms.
How do you get SSR weapons?
In the page from ‘Newcomer Event’ to ‘Starpath Navigation’, you will obtain a SSR Weapon Box as you earned 700 scores.
How do you get war machines in era of chaos?
After finishing the Steadwick Incident and reaching Player Level 80, the war machine system will be unlocked. This development system will help players defeat the enemy on various battlefields and satisfy their strategists within. To achieve high development multiple resources and supplies are needed. Precision Parts, Military Supply Coins, and Warfare Supplies can be obtain in daily Steadwick Siege and Defence battles. This design inspiration comes from the War Machine feature in the original Heroes of Might and Magic 3. War Machines fall into four categories:
|Charging Machines||Ranged Machines||Auxiliary Machines||Capital|
|Battering Ram||Ballista||Medical Tent||Capital of Castle|
|Iron Vehicle||Stone Thrower||Rune Stone||Capital of Rampart|
|Dragon’s Den||Flame Cannon||Tower of Pestilence||Capital of Inferno|
Charging Machines, Ranged Machines and Auxiliary Machines can be used in Main Story, Underground (Story), Arena, Guild Adventure, Dragon Invasion, Duel of Champions, Battle of the Gods, Clash of Gods, Kingdom Championship, Commander Duel, Abyss Den and daily Siege Battles, while Capital can be used in daily Defense Battles,
- Each siege machine can be equipped with corresponding Components,
- The development results of siege machines are fully reflected in their skills.
- Skill strength is determined by three-dimensional attributes and has the power to swing the war.
- Each category of machines has common development among all machines in that category.
For example, if you decide to upgrade Ballista ‘s level to 8, when you’ll unlock Stone Thrower or Flame Cannon, they’ll also have level 8. Each machine comes with a variety of choices, possessing different skills and effects. Each machine has one main attribute and two sub-attributes. War Machines have three masteries: lethality, armor, and support. These affect machine skills and the strength of Capital, Players can enhance the three masteries by upgrading machine levels and components and by equipping different quality components. The maximum level of a machine is 40 Lv lower than the current Player Level, so the maximum machine level is 70.